Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Sorry about the lack of updates... As you can imagine, we've been phenomenally busy. Marjorie hit it on the head -- there's a lot of harsh reality we have to go through before we can experience anything resembling a fantasy experience. It's almost all done, except for about twenty or so things on tomorrow's list. Twenty things is a piece of cake, at the rate we're going. Just let me on that plane already.

This would have been all but impossible without the help of our parents, who have been just fantastic. I remember giving "World's Greatest Mom" and "World's Greatest Dad" cards to my parents in second grade, but that was before I knew any better. Now I know better, and it's still true. And Marjorie's parents have gone well above and beyond the call of duty in so many ways too.

Tonight we needed a bit of escapism, so we went to the movies and saw Jackass. We laughed ourselves silly.

No comments: