Friday, January 31, 2003

Yay, Marjorie's home! 'Bout time, too, as the dishes were really starting to pile up. I kid.

It's one in the afternoon, and she's fast asleep. No surprise there. If the rain lets up, we're going to maybe hit the Hong Bao tonight.

Things Marjorie brought from home:

  • A triumvirate of my favorite candies: Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, and Haribo Gummi Bears. The only real gummi bears are hard gummi bears. Only heathens eat the soft variety.
  • DVDs: Rushmore, Bottle Rocket, Pulp Fiction, for our as-yet nonexistent DVD player. I've actually never seen Bottle Rocket, it just came as part of a deal with Rushmore.
  • Most of our wedding dishes and flatware, and my favorite bowls.
  • Two packets Shake and Bake chicken recipe.
  • Two big fluffy towels.
  • Various other clothes and knickknacks.
  • My guitar tuner.
  • Coffee table coasters, and a shower curtain, designed to hold photographs.
  • My X-Arcade Joystick. Not! I forgot to remind her. That's her story, at any rate.
  • No comments: