Friday, April 11, 2003

Pouty. Boo hoo, no Borneo. We decided that there's too much there to see in four days. Even just the Malaysian part of Borneo is bigger than all of the other part of Malaysia that we're attached to. And the Mulu cave area that I wanted to see is a long haul from the city where you can initially fly into. So we're having to "settle" for Bali. This will be Marjorie's first time south of the equator. Yes, we'll be careful. We're not the kind to hang out in the heavily touristed areas anyway.

I've been playing around with The Gimp (the open source answer to Photoshop), which is why the blog title is now three-dimensional. Exciting, yes? I saved it in a graphics format (PNG) that's not compatible with all browsers, yet, so let me know if the title doesn't appear for you. I think you must agree that the fancy title gives this blog a level of class that it richly fails to deserve.

No comments: