Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day! Evil Hallmark money-making holiday that it is, Mark and I always do something together. Tonight we have plans to go to dinner at our favorite Brunch spot, Cellar Door, as we've never made it there for dinner before. Maybe after dinner we'll attempt chocolate fondue and make chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!
If you're up to it metamorphosis is hosting the third annual VD limerick contest. This seemed right up Mark's alley, but I haven't been able to convince him to submit anything, nor have I even though I came up with a really bad limerick rhyming trichinosis with psychosis.
I've been illin' this week, sore throat, clogged ears, nasty cough. Lucky me. I bragged at one point, that while many seemed to get sick frequently in S'pore, Mark and I had stayed very healthy. This certainly hasn't been true for me over the last three months as I've had something new every few weeks. Could be a side affect of working with a bunch of three year olds, watcha think? Although honestly you'll find as many booger pickers (grown men generally) on public transport here.

No comments: