Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I think I've given myself an ulcer from worrying about our move. There is so much to be done, and so many things are beyond my control. Today's freak out is over the things we mailed from Singapore seven weeks ago, which are still not here today. In that shipment are all my warm weather clothes that I need for my trip home on Friday. If they don't arrive tomorrow (and I'm beginning to wonder if they'll show up at all), I'll be wearing the same three outfits for three weeks. I could almost put up with that if I hadn't been wearing the same three winter outfits for the last month here. I'm really ready to have my stuff all in one place.
On the plus side, the house we found is lovely, and (fingers crossed) this will all be over and done with soon. By the end of November we should actually have something resembling a normal life. And when I get back from the States I've got a dog adoption to look forward to. Can't wait to bring "the dingo" home.

No comments: