Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter! Just wrapping up a nice four-day weekend. Highlights:
  • Soccer practice on Thursday night. Scrimmaged when I probably shouldn't have, but it was a tonne of fun. Drinks afterwards at The Limerick Arms.
  • Lots of movies. Somehow I had never seen "Glengarry Glen Ross": outstanding.
  • Bowling at Melbourne Central while waiting to see "March of the Penguins". Video jukebox played our videos on screen right next to the scoring. Sophie Ellis Bextor, woo hoo!
  • A fine bottle of Prosecco to celebrate Easter.
  • Sleeping in.
  • Finally found the book in a local Borders. Fun to see your name (and words!) in print. Would've bought it, but I can get it cheaper back in the states. For some reason, I didn't expect to see it in the "self help" section. While browsing there, I learned an interesting fact: women, it seems, are from Venus, while men are from Mars. Who knew?
  • No comments: