Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still no internet at home, which is becoming maddening. We're settling in, though, and figuring out the neighborhood and how to get around. We're fairly sure that the dog likes it better here; we like it lots too, but there are things about the old neighborhood that we miss.

Last week we saw Paul Weller in concert. He was brilliant as usual, and his backing band just tears it up. This is the third continent I've seen him on, but was Marjorie's first time.

I'm still loving my job. We have a ping pong table now, and I've quickly established my place as the office's penultimate player (behind the guy who used to be ranked number 16 in Israel -- though I beat him the other day when he didn't have his special paddle). I'm getting better at Guitar Hero as well. Sometimes I do actual work too.

No comments: