Friday, September 19, 2014

New office

[Taps microphone] Is this thing on?

More a test of who's still following, so drop a comment if you're reading...

Anyway, my company has moved offices, and I've been loving it, despite being on support for the first week.  My explorer gene has kicked in; I'm never more happy than when I have a new area to explore.

Here's a shot of the area right in front of our new place.  Panoramic shots don't seem to fly as Facebook pictures, or on Imgur; I think no one can be bothered to actually zoom in.  But still, I've added a few annotations...


7 comments:

Kim said...

Took me a bit, but I finally realized you posted!! Cool!!

popantipop said...

I'm here YO!

Rob said...

Certainly seems to be an architecturally interesting area.

And I'm going for the break in the space time continuum.

Rob said...

Mark,
This makes twice I've tried to comment. The Blog is one of 4 pages that come up every time I open my browser.

Anonymous said...

third try at commenting.

Yes I still watch the blog for news from you guys.

Rob

Anonymous said...

I'm like you. I'm tapping the mike to see if it's on.

Laika said...

Sorry for the issues with comments! I had to turn moderation on because of spam, but the comment moderation comments themselves were being put into my Spam inbox... D'oh.