Friday, January 10, 2003

Sorry for the irregular postings on my side. We still don't have a plug here for the portable, so Mark has to charge it at work, which gives one only a short window to web surf and such. So....sorry. Things are slowly moving along for us. Mark is working crazy hours, which is to be expected with a new project, but leaves me alone for way too much of the day. My days have been filled with running to the Cold Storage (grocery store) several times a day to stock the house with goodies. Or I run off to some shop to buy whatever home item it is we need. Not too stimulating. I need a job. I'll probably try to volunteer some of my time next week, seems there are a number of good social organizations here related to special education that would be happy to get a few hours of my time.
Other than the boredom and loneliness, which is typical of not working anywhere, Singapore is great so far. The people are relatively nice. The food is great. Almost anything you want from home can be found here. Even the weather has been kind lately, with today's weather staying in the mid-80's and breezy, just how I like it.




No comments: