Sunday, June 15, 2003

LA Story: There's some story/legend about one's experience with L.A. based on one's first celebrity sighting here. My first LA celebrity sighting happened at dinner this evening, Jerry Springer, don't know what that means about my future with this town. He (Jerry) was in da house at Border Grill in Santa Monica (which I highly recommend by the way).
LA's a fun town. I've seen as much of the town as my hosts could pack into two and a half days. And, so far, I'm dealing with my jet lag pretty well.
Gossip for the kids: J-Lo and Ben may be married now. You heard it here first, from a potentially reliable source (could be crap though).
Also, I was privy to a phone conversation between my very good friend and Elayne Boozler (the Elayne that Julia Louis-Dreyfus' character was based on) at the Getty Center today. Pretty cool yo.
Being back in the States these past couple of days just makes me want to be here (semi-permanently) again so much more.

No comments: