Saturday, October 09, 2004

The dingo ate my sunglasses. Laika did that yesterday when she was left alone in the house for an hour when I returned our rental car. She also has a tendency to nip at hands and sleeves when she's overexcited. But in general she's a good girl. She's walking fairly well on her leash with the help of her "halti" a mouth harness that works like a choker chain, but more humanely and more effectively. She's funny too. She likes to attack her leash when she's excited on walkies, and in an attempt to remove her halti (which she hates) she's turned more than one somersault in the grass. Inside she has a fondness for flipping her bed over and pulling it to other parts of the room. She's not perfect, but she's got the potential to be a very good dog.
In other news: I found both Kasari cheese and salt bagels here recently. Two items I love but couldn't find in Singapore. Now I just need a job.

No comments: