Friday, August 23, 2002

AND IN RELATED NEWS

The front page of today's NYTimes they cite Bush claiming he is a "patient man" with regards to Iraq. Really now, what the hell is he talking about? The man is so trigger happy towards Iraq it's almost unbelievable. Why do we have a moron as our president? I blame Florida!!!!!!

WEST NILE! WEST NILE!

There are 6 confirmed cases of West Nile virus in Georgia this summer. Everytime I get a mosquito bite, I get more paranoid about it. Still, it's fun to run screaming "west nile! west nile!" from the car to the door. I suppose when we get to S'pore we can change our screams to "dengue fever! dengue fever!". Ah, the vector-bourne diseases. On a not unrelated note, I'm going to start taking the typhoid vacination pills (with live virus!) tomorrow. Yum.


No comments: