Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Ouch
Marjorie and I just got our shots, and boy are our arms tired. Hepatitis A and tetanus. We also picked up the typhoid vaccine -- it comes in pill form. It's weird -- it's a live virus, so we have to keep it refrigerated until we take it. Really creepy that we have to swallow this stuff.

Somebody got into my car last night. I'm not sure how, because the doors were locked when I came out this morning, and there was no sign of break in. But my glove box was open with a few things scattered out of it. Plus, some CDs were swiped from the passenger side door pocket, and Marjorie's sunglasses I think. The stereo was untouched -- it was probably kids. They got the cases for two Tom Waits CDs, which happened to have some other CDs inside them (my CD changer is in the trunk). I still haven't figured out which CDs might have been in the cases -- I think one was a Weezer bootleg and the other may have been empty. So at least the little punks won't be able to resell them.

No comments: