Thursday, October 17, 2002

Surreal driving experience on the way in this morning. There was an accident on 75 North that had all lanes blocked. There's at least six lanes where this happened, so this was a major deal. Everyone else was getting off and going over to Hwy 41, but I worked in that area before, and knew another way around. I ended up getting back on the interstate just above the accident, and for a few miles, I was the ONLY person on the interstate. Six lanes to myself!

There was another accident on southbound 75 around the same place that had most lanes blocked. Southbound is a much busier direction this time of day, so it was an absolute mess. Traffic backed up all the way to my workplace exit, ten miles north of there. Check it out here while it lasts.

This ranks up there with the time the guy passed me going sideways after an ice storm a few years back...

No comments: