Friday, November 08, 2002

I got my hair cut today, now it's perfectly chin length. I treated myself and went to see my old stylist, Julian, at Van Michael's Salon. I don't generally go see Julian anymore because he's too expensive. However, he's the best stylist I know, and since I'd decided to cut my hair in a short and easy to maintain without appliances style, I figured I should go to someone good. I also had my eyebrows waxed when I was at the salon, eyebrows always look so much better/neater after waxing. The make-up artist admonished me for overplucking though and suggested I "not touch" my brows for a month. That seems like a simple enough request, but brow plucking is like an addiction. I never noticed my eyebrows until I first had them waxed when I was 25 or thereabouts, now I can't leave them alone. Clearly my life is too pampered if this is what I blog about. Oh well, my pampered days are numbered. We leave in exactly 20 days now.

No comments: