Monday, November 18, 2002

Just got back from seeing Glenn Tilbrook with friends Bruce and Cathy (after they treated us to a fabulous meal at Alfredo's)... Glenn is always a treat (except when he shows up late and we get subjected to a talentless opening act pushed up on stage to kill time). Another day, another set list:
  • Red Dragon Tattoo (Fountains of Wayne cover, a nice surprise)
  • This Is Where You Ain't
  • Take Me I'm Yours
  • Black Coffee In Bed
  • Goodbye Girl
  • A Woman's World
  • By The Light Of The Cash Machine
  • Some Fantastic Place
  • Picadilly
  • Is That Love
  • Truth Is Not My Middle Name (?)
  • Electric Trains
  • Touching You, Touching Me
  • Up The Junction
  • Hourglass
  • Another Nail For My Heart
  • Pulling Muscles (From The Shell)
  • Tempted
    Plus several I wasn't familiar with or can't remember. What can I say about a man who can sing, write, play, and perform, all at a level I could never hope to achieve? Glenn is a massive talent.
  • No comments: