Saturday, January 04, 2003

Better now. Much, much better now.
We've put a deposit on an apartment. Hopefully it's all downhill from here. The apartment is small, but it has an oven (a rarity here). I'll discuss the apartment in more detail later after we've officially moved.
I'm coming home (to the States) in a few weeks to gather up more household items and visit for a few days. I'll be home the 21st and I'm back to S'pore the 29th. A short trip for such long flights (about 30 hours each way), but I want my things. Plus we have some loose ends to tie up with banking and such. There's so much to remember before a move like this....We've definitely made some mistakes along the way.
Joy of the day: Discovering Crest toothpaste at the grocery store near our new home. Crest is a rare find in this town. Overall though, we've been able to find most everything we want/need. Singapore's a pretty easy place to live in most respects.

No comments: