Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Corporate shill. A new list of products I endorse:

  • Braun electric razors. I used the same one for over a decade back in the States. I had to give it up to come overseas, and used some other brand in Singapore. Now I have me a brand new Braun and will never use anything else.

  • Jock's Ice Cream (83 Victoria Ave, Albert Park). The ice-cream place around the corner from us. It's really, really good, and dangerous to have so close. For something different, try the coconut-lime.

  • Redken Rough Paste. Yeah, it's hair product. But it works so much better than any spray, mousse, gel, or wax I've tried. Redken Rough Paste. Ask for it by name.

  • The Eclipse IDE. No IDE has been able to tempt me to stop using just an editor to develop, until now. I've been using this to develop Java at my new job, and I won't go back. It even makes CVS workable.

  • Team America: World Police. Parker and Stone's message is starting to get a little tiresome, but this is still a really funny movie.
  • No comments: