Tuesday, September 24, 2002

It's attack of the solo artists around here. I just noticed that in the coming weeks, Atlanta will play host to a whole mess of my faves, including:

  • John Wesley Harding (Oct 16, Eddie's Attic) Actually, I don't like JWH much on album, but he's pretty amazing live.

  • Billy Bragg (Oct 24, Roxy) Big woop! One of my faves, and I had to miss him last time because of work. I was worried I'd never get to see him.

  • Elvis Costello (Nov 6-7, Tabernacle) Okay, he's not solo this time. Saw him recently, but hell, he da man.

  • Glenn Tilbrook (Nov 17, Red Light Cafe) Saw him recently, too, but there is no one alive more entertaining. Such a small venue too. Will we still be here?


  • Throw in possible concerts by the Stones, BR549, Neko Case, and the Strokes, and it sure looks like my musical biorhythm is on the upswing.

    No comments: