Tuesday, September 10, 2002

WASTOID
I'm really starting to crave more structure in my life. I have an offer to go back to my old job, but typical of bureaucracies, it's taking forever to get the paperwork signed by all the powers that be so I can actually work. Due to the limbo that is our life, all structure is fading away-I can't pack because we don't know when we're leaving, but I'm not working. So instead I'm sleeping late, watching too much t.v., basically being a loser. Oh well.
This weekend was fun. Mark decided that he should go to Backstreets (the local 24 hour gay dance club) before leaving Atlanta, and so, not wanting to deny him an experience, I agreed. We spent Saturday night going out to several clubs we never frequent, but it was a blast. Backstreets is still a freak show, but not quite as wild as it used to be. Apparently either the city of Atlanta or the State of Georgia have cracked down on them so they are no longer able to sell quite as interesting a variety of "novelties" as they used to, now nipple clamps are about as racy as they get. Overall, the whole night was the best time we've had in ages so I think we're going to try to shake up the local routine a little more often and squeeze all the life out of our time in Atlanta while we're still here.

No comments: