Saturday, October 12, 2002

THE FRIDAY FIVE

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
Wow, that would be really tough decision. At the moment I'm leaning towards Abbey Road/The Beatles

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? Amelie and American Beauty.

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? I don't know, I'm very glad this isn't a realistic scenario. Off the top of my head I'll say "Fear of Flying" by Erica Jong, "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, and "Nine Stories" by J.D. Salinger.

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? I'm going to be greedy and assume I can have 4 things to eat, and 4 things to drink. Drink: milk, water, Alice White Chardonnay, and Harp Lager. Eat: Spinach, Rice, Pinto Beans, and Monterey Jack cheese.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
What a boring life that would be... I guess if forced to be in a jail cell with 5 companions I'd choose my husband Mark....besides that I'm not going to choose. Too much potential for offending people I love and care about, (of which there are more than 5).

The beauty of real life is that I have choices and thank God for it. I'd hate to have to restrict myself to such a limited selection of ideas.

No comments: