Sunday, September 15, 2002

Always take the weather with you
It looks like we will not be going camping again this weekend due to a forecast of rain for the next few days. Oh well, maybe we can try again next weekend.

Today I'm trying to finalize all the paperwork to send in my job skills assessment to the Australian teacher assessment people. It's amazing how much information they want. What's even more amazing is that I was able to locate paperwork from the last five years. It's more than helpful that my father is a tax accountant and has a lot of my information on file at his business, thankfully. Otherwise I would have had to call my former employers and beg them to write a letter stating that I worked for them at one time, and I'd rather not. Anyhow, on Monday (hopefully) I'm going to put this stuff in the mail and get the process started, which makes me feel like I have at least a little bit of control over our future, even if I can't make it happen as quickly as I'd like it to.

No comments: