Wednesday, October 02, 2002

A couple of entries back I mentioned visiting Halong Bay as one of my lifetime goals. I had forgotten about that one, actually. But that did inspire me to go back and find my list of lifetime goals that I made up a little while back, so here it is. I've knocked a few off since I first made the list -- those are crossed out.

  • Visit

    • Machu Pichu
    • Antarctica
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
    • Scandinavia
    • Rio
    • Greenland
    • Hawaii
    • Alaska
    • Madagascar
    • Taoudenni

  • Hear song I wrote on radio.
  • Publish a scientific discovery.
  • Write a novel. Hmmmm.
  • Live in

    • NYC
    • San Francisco
    • London

  • Become intimately familiar with a complete classical symphony.
  • See in concert:

    • Tom Waits
    • Pete Townshend
    • Rolling Stones

  • Dive with a whale shark.
  • See a shark while diving/snorkeling.
  • Do a dive in a shark cage.
  • Swim with dolphins.
  • See a live volcano.
  • Be in an earthquake.
  • See the northern lights.
  • Ride on a motorcycle.
  • Balloon over Serengeti.
  • See NHL hockey game from front row.
  • Parasail.
  • Ride race car on track with high banked walls.


Hmmm, that last one I might have to attempt while I'm still living in the proximity of someplace like the Atlanta Motor Speedway.

No comments: