Friday, October 04, 2002

I was listening to 91.1 WREK on the way home Tuesday. This is the station that's been known to play hours of squeaking saxophones and the sound of plates breaking (I've always thought their motto should be "91.1. Hunh?"). Anyway, they said to call in if you wanted tickets to see Enon, so I called in and won, for the first time ever. So I went and saw them last night. I wasn't all that familiar with their stuff, but I took a friend who's a fan. They're an above average indie-rock band. It was good stuff, but they didn't go on until 12:45am. Yikes. I'm feeling it today.

In other music news, somehow Polyphonic Spree (that band I was raving about a while back) made it to number 17 in Blogdex, a site which ranks links by how many people in the blog community have included them. They must be catching on...

No comments: