Tuesday, September 03, 2002

GROUNDED
We both made it home safely. Whew. I become rather paranoid when Mark flies without me (as if somehow my presence will protect him).
Both trips went rather well. Being in Fayetteville is such an odd, bittersweet, experience now. I have so many memories attached to every street, every landmark. It's a shame I didn't look up any old college friends who might still be there, but I didn't feel I had enough time, and I was there to see my niece.
Mark seemed to have a great visit with his folks. His mother very sweetly started a scrapbook for our wedding pictures and paraphernalia, which is something I had planned on doing, but hadn't gotten around to yet. The cover is a watercolor she painted of the location of our wedding ceremony. Really a very nice sentiment.

No comments: