Sunday, September 01, 2002

ONE WAY OKAY
Mark and I made it safely to our destinations. He's in Florida. I'm in Arkansas. It's strange to be back here. The University of Arkansas @ Fayetteville is where I got my undergraduate degree. I haven't been here in ten years, but it's still pretty much the same, more stripmalls, a few more buildings on campus, but pretty much the same. I'm glad I left when I did, but I still have strong feelings of nostaglia for this place. Driving around this morning, every street is associated with a different memory. College was so much fun, atleast undergrad was, grad school kinda sucked.
I'm enjoying visiting with my neice. Katie's a cutie, and a pretty easy going baby, but still 24 hour baby exposure solidifies my confidence that Mark and I made the right decision (not having any).

No comments: