Saturday, September 07, 2002

SURVEY SAYS

The Friday Five: (found at fridayfive.org)

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? Hmm. I hate it when people tailgate, and I don't know if this counts as a "pet peeve" but when some strange man leers at me, or has the nerve to make some comment to me it pisses me off beyond belief.

2. What irritating habits do you have? I sometimes (often) respond to what people are saying before they've finished talking. I'm too impulsive, I get excited, what can I say? I'm also an annoying car passenger. Driving scares me, so I tend to be the overly anxious passenger. (sorry Mark).

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? I've definitely tried to work on my irritating habits, particularly trying to not interrupt people, and trying to be a better listener.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? I have a pretty high tolerance for disgusting things, I work with special needs kids so this is a must. However, any other person's body fluids coming into contact with any part of me tops the list, for fairly obvious reasons.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? I don't know. There are lots of gross things I don't do, but truthfully I'm sure I have my fair share of irritating and nasty habits. I'd love to say I'll never pick my nose while driving my car, but we all know that's not true ;^)


No comments: