Thursday, September 05, 2002

REUNITED
Yesterday rocked. My friend Alison came into Atlanta for a brief visit home (she lives in Portland, OR). We spent the whole day running around, getting coffee, going to the High Museum to see the Jacob Lawrence exhibit, it was great. I'm pretty fortunate to have a lot of social acquaintances here, people we see at parties and go out to bars with, but most of my best friends live in other cities now. It was soooo great to visit with one of my best friends, and be able to say anything without fear of being judged or misunderstood. Alison mentioned the idea of planning a "reunion" vacation every year, this sounds like a fantastic idea to me-the last time I had all my best friends together in one place was at our wedding, and it was fantastic. So, maybe Hawaii in May 2003?

No comments: